id-ID strings

Subject: id-ID strings
From: Tim Allen (rita_tim@tpg.com.au)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 22:54:15 CDT

Long overdue update to id-ID strings. This is not completely up-to-date
yet, but please commit this anyway because I'm finding it hard to get time
for this, and fear I may not finish 100% before the next release, so better
to go with what I've got and ship a not quite complete l10n, than ship a
grievously incomplete one.

By the way, could I just make a note of my appreciation of Mike's efforts.
He sometimes seems to be the only one labouring under the (mis-?)
apprehension that AbiWord is being developed in C++, and thus often ends up
playing straight man to others' unintended humour. It must be frustrating,
Mike, but please keep it up, the quality of AbiWord would go down the
toilet without you. To everyone else, listen to Mike, he's always right
:-).

Tim

Tim Allen             http://www4.tpg.com.au/users/rita_tim/
tim@proximity.com.au  rita_tim@tpg.com.au