Re: iconv bug

Subject: Re: iconv bug
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 14:39:07 CDT

Joaquin Cuenca Abela wrote:

> yes, just try to send patches to libiconv maintainers

Somehow I suspect it might already be fixed. Read on...

> (and verify that our version is the latest one, I
> don't know if somebody has updated our iconv copy)

What we have in CVS is 1.0 (from the beginning of 2000). The latest version
seems to be 1.7. Since I don't build using makefiles and therefore can't
estimate how bad I'd break the build if I updated our CVS copy, I take the
easy way out and leave it to someone else.

Homepage:
http://clisp.cons.org/~haible/packages-libiconv.html

Latest:
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/libiconv/libiconv-1.7.tar.gz

/Mike