Re: commit - Win32 List Dialog Update

Subject: Re: commit - Win32 List Dialog Update
From: Michael D. Pritchett (mpritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 12:18:21 CDT

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, Martin Sevior wrote:

> Hi Micheal,
> Did you check with Mike Nordell? I know he is also working on
> the List Dialog.
>
> I've just written a lot of comments for the Styles dialog. I hope that
> helps.
>
> Cheers
>
> Martin

Martin -

I did not chack with Mike Nordell.

Mike, if I stepped on your foot, I apologize. I only wanted to get the
thing to build under the Makefile system again. Please feel free to undo
my changes and corrected them with yours.

I needed to get the build going again to work through some of the other
dialogs that need work in Windows.

Cheers!

Michael D. Pritchett