Fixing bug 1532

Subject: Fixing bug 1532
From: Nathan Thompson-Amato (ndt@wagonfixers.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 16:43:05 CDT

Hi all!

I'm trying to get my feet wet in the AbiWord source code by fixing bug
1532 ("cursor jumps down from superscript position after first
character"). I'm having some trouble finding the path between the user
clicking the "Superscript" button and the insertion point changing size.
Can anybody give me a hint about where I should be looking? It seems
like most of the relevant action happens in fv_View.cpp, but I've yet to
see any of its functions resize the insertion point...

I appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks,

Nathan