Release Notes/Timeframe

Subject: Release Notes/Timeframe
From: David Chart (linux@dchart.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 14:02:04 CDT

I've been looking at the possibility of doing detailed release notes, as
Martin suggested. One possibility is to go through the archives of the
Developer list since the beginning of April (my, this release is
overdue...) and note who did what. This will take *time*.

Do we have several weeks to the release? I hope not, but that's how long
that would take.

What do you want as a compromise? You can all send me lists of what you've
done, as Martin did (for as many people as he could remember), and I'll put
something together.

Thanks.

David Chart