Re: Are ready to go? (was Re: commit: Win32 printing)

Subject: Re: Are ready to go? (was Re: commit: Win32 printing)
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 04:57:13 CDT

On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, Jesse Kuang wrote:

> [...]

Thanks very much for telling me this. I'll try to fix this ASAP. Please
let me know as soon as you see this sort of thing happenning. I have no
way of knowing if CJK fonts work.

Ha Shao, can you check and look and tell me what I've screwed up? It is
something in xap_UnixFonts.cpp I think.

Thanks!

Martin