Re: Commit: hashao CJK patch

Subject: Re: Commit: hashao CJK patch
From: Michael D. Pritchett (mpritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 16:50:53 CDT

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Dom Lachowicz wrote:

> On a related note, how confident does everyone feel about their respective
> platforms? Is everyone close to release-ready?
>
> Thomas? Mike & Michael?
>
> Dom

For me, I am definately behind, but I doubt if Styles should be in the
0.90 release for Windows. I may have the code updated soon, but with no
testing I wouldn't add it to the 0.90 release.

As for other "CRASH" bugs, I haven't been following closely. If there is
something other than styles that is a must for the Window release, let me
know so that I can focus on that item. Otherwise, I say let it go. Too
much time between releases anyway.

Cheers!

Michael D. Pritchett