Re: TrueType fonts in AbiWord: Part Deux SOLVED!

Subject: Re: TrueType fonts in AbiWord: Part Deux SOLVED!
From: Tim LaDuca (tjl@141.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 18:08:09 CDT

I couldn't believe you're reply (I had literally spent days trying to
get this to work) but when you mentioned that the support files get
generated during printing, that tipped me off, I need a GTK build! I've
been so enamored of gnome-print I completely forgot about GTK.

On the GTK build everything works as advertised(although I have run into
a few problems here and there, I get a core-dump when you embed arial),
so this is specifically a gnome-print problem. So all instructions are
OK(my apologies to Tomas and to the person who wrote the TT FAQ answer).
Well this makes me pretty happy, but probably not martin. Also, I don't
see it mentioned anywhere, this process will fail if you don't run
abiword as root.

Thanks for your response!

Cheers,
Tim