Wanted: French/German WordPerfect6/7/8+ files

Subject: Wanted: French/German WordPerfect6/7/8+ files
From: William Lachance (wlach@interlog.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 15:20:07 CDT

I want to add some international support to the WordPerfect importer.
Unfortunately, I don't happen to have any of these documents on my hard-disk to test/decode.
If anyone has some (preferably of a reasonable size) lying around, could you
please forward them? (to me, not the list!)

I'm most interested in French and German documents right now, because those
are the kind which I can test against and know that I'm doing the right
thing. :-)

Regards,

--
William Lachance