Re: commit -- Fix bug 1174

Subject: Re: commit -- Fix bug 1174
From: Tom Briggs (tomabi@jules.briggs.cx)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 09:07:37 CST

> Thanks for the compliment. I personally appreciate the second pair of eyes
> that occurs with issuing a patch, but if it is inconvient I'll be happy to
> commit things personally.

   I understand how important a second pair of eyes is (and happy that you
do as well), but I sometimes feel as though having to post a patch and
wait for someone else to commit it is prohibitive to people actually doing
anything. For those developers who've proven that they're going to do
good work I'd like to see the road to productivity be as obstacle-free as
possible. :)

   -Tom