Re: commit: ap_UnixToolbar_StyleCombo.cpp

Subject: Re: commit: ap_UnixToolbar_StyleCombo.cpp
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 11:09:59 CST

At 07:59 AM 2/27/01 -0000, Tomas Frydrych wrote:
>I do know know, it was not me who lowered the case. In fact, when
>I first noticed it, I was tempted to change it all back to the
>capitalised version, but then thought that probably some had a
>good reason to go into all that trouble (a lot of places you have to
>change it at). However, the combo must use the same case as we
>use in the stylesheet, otherwise it does not work.

The default style is now back to Normal

  M src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
  M src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
  M src/text/ptbl/xp/pp_Property.cpp
  M src/text/ptbl/xp/pt_PT_Styles.cpp
  M src/wp/ap/beos/ap_BeOSToolbar_StyleCombo.cpp
  M src/wp/ap/mac/ap_MacToolbar_StyleCombo.cpp
  M src/wp/ap/qnx/ap_QNXToolbar_StyleCombo.cpp
  M src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixToolbar_StyleCombo.cpp
  M src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Toolbar_StyleCombo.cpp

Turns out it wasn't that bad, after all.

Paul