Re: commit -- Fix bug 1174

Subject: Re: commit -- Fix bug 1174
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 15:28:26 CST

On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 09:19:19AM -0600, Michael D. Pritchett wrote:

> > More good work from Michael Pritchett. Anybody else think it's time he
> > had a cvs account?
> >
> > -Tom
> >

> Tom -
>
> Thanks for the compliment. I personally appreciate the second pair of eyes
> that occurs with issuing a patch, but if it is inconvient I'll be happy to
> commit things personally.

This is you being offered a CVS commit account. :-)

Here's what you need to do. Send me the following info:

What account name you want.
And either
        the password you want
        an encrypted version of the password you want

The latter is preferable. To get the proper encryption, use the
htpasswd on a unix system like this:

htpassword passwd.txt -c michael

creates passwd.txt with the right password in it. Otherwise, I'll just
create the password.

If you can, please try to PGP-sign your email. If you can't, I'll
understand.

Thanks for the good work that got you here.

        sam th
        sam@uchicago.edu
        http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
        GnuPG Key: