re postfix problem

Subject: re postfix problem
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 09:31:24 CST

> What addresses? This is all I got.

The message from the Postfix programme (which I included in the
previous email) does not say what addresses; all it says is that it
could not deliver the message to some address(es).

Now, this only happens with messages that have 'commit:' on the
subject line, so I suspect that someone who is not receiving
messages from the dev list in general, is supposed to get the all
commit messages, but the address is no longer valid or something.

Or, am I the only person who receives this message from the
Postfix programme? I get it for every 'commit' message sent to the
dev list, but sometimes it takes several days before it arrives.

Tomas