commit: various

Subject: commit: various
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 08:54:04 CST

* silenced some compiler warnings in xp code

* xap_UnixPSGraphics class: I have split the existing
drawCharsCJK() into _drawCharsCJK(), _drawCharsNonCJK() and
_drawCharsUTF8(). This makes the code easier to read/maintain
(IMO), and also more efficient by removing branching from inner
loops. In addition, I prefixed _ to the names of protected functions
of this class. Please check that it still prints under your locale.

* bidi: support for overstriking characters (xp and unix; should not
be an issue on win32); this is only implemented for utf-8 locale,
since 8-bit locales tend to use combination glyphs instead of
overstriking characters. I have made this part of the bidi build only
due to its untested nature.

Files added
util/xp/ut_OverstrikingChars.h/cpp

Files modified: