Commit: Lost of header/footer Sections work.

Subject: Commit: Lost of header/footer Sections work.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 00:39:29 CST

HI everyone,

Lots more Header/footer work. I might have finally found a bug in the
PieceTable. tellListner pumps all text from the start of a section strux
into a section and doesn't stop at the section boundary. This is why text
in header or footer sections gets included in both the header and footer
containers as shown on the screen.

This might be the cause of some weird Word doc import errors.

Not much user visible improvemnts here. Still lots of segfaults following
header/footer editting. However now we have the basics of multi- paragraph
headers/footers in place. Press <enter> and the text in front of the
cursor moves down a line.

There are other bugs too. If you change the margin with a header/footer in
the document the code becomes unstable with cursor clicks. Not Good.

I'm slowly getting all this code ironed out but it's tricky.

I'll dive down into the Pieceble next and see whats up with tellListener.

Some Doxygen comments too.

Cheers

Martin

CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocListener.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Column.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Column.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Page.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
CVS: