Re: missing ttf242

Subject: Re: missing ttf242
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 07:06:13 CST

> I wrote a file in the Georgia font, which is in a directory other than Abi's
> fonts dir, and tried to print it. I got this error:
> sh: /usr/local/AbiSuite/bin/ttf2uafm: No such file or directory
> sh: /usr/local/AbiSuite/bin/ttf2t42: No such file or directory
> /usr/local/bin/abiword: line 68: 27855 Aborted $ABISUITE_LIBEXEC/AbiWord_d "$@"
>
> Why is it missing?

The sources for the ttf utilities live in src/tools/ . They get built
automatically when you build abi, and the executables are placed
in the same dir as the AW binaries
(src/Linux_2.2.17_i386_DBG/bin/ on my machine); they do *not*
get installed to the /usr/local/AbiSuite/bin/ until you do 'make
install' So have you done 'make install' recently?

Tomas