Re: Styles Dialog

Subject: Re: Styles Dialog
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 18:11:09 CST

Hi John,
        Your patch applies and builds fine but it is not the MS Word
Styles dialog. It appears to be the basis of a different dialog. Our
Styles dialog will incorporate the functionality of the Paragraph, Font,
Tabs and Lists dialogs as all these modify the properties of text and
paragraphs. I can see how we can incorporate these into a dialog that
looks like the MS Word dialog but I don't understand what you plan to do
with yours.

I'll be lurking on IRC for the next 6 hours if you want to chat.

Cheers

Martin

We have