commit: John Clarks initial GTK GUI for Styles.

Subject: commit: John Clarks initial GTK GUI for Styles.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 18:57:19 CST

John Clarks' initial GTK GUI for the styles dialog. The xp stuff to
actually do things is not done yet. John promises more stuff real soon
now.

The problem I had with the inital patch was that

make realclean

Didn't trigger a compile of all sources needed for the strings header
files. I had to

rm -r src/Linux*

then recompile everything. Sigh.

What was about autoconf?

Anyway, great work John. I'm sure more will follow.

Cheers

Martin

CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Styles.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Styles.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_String_Id.h
CVS: