RE: Multi-Paragraph Headers and footers?

Subject: RE: Multi-Paragraph Headers and footers?
From: WJCarpenter (bill-abisource@carpenter.ORG)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 02:23:20 CST

ms> On the other hand I could disable paragraph breaks when editting
ms> headers, wrap up the edittable header/footers very quickly and go
ms> on to the many other things that need doing in abi.

That's what I vote for. Your recent work on hdr/ftr is fantastic.

Headers and footers are pretty important to the way I use a WP, and
multi-line headers and footers are very important, too.
Multi-paragraph headers and footers are important, but not as
important as having the stuff so far really stable and reliable.