Re: help wanted -- any MTA gurus on this list?

Subject: Re: help wanted -- any MTA gurus on this list?
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 11:00:32 CST

At 11:37 PM 3/7/01 -0600, Sam TH wrote:
>That definitely looks like your ISP is having some serious issues. I
>took a look back through my mail folder, and it looks like a number of
>your messages spent between 4 and 24 hours in a similar state of limbo
>around the same time.
>
>And, FWIW, the message I'm replying to seems to have taken quite a
>while to get here. Something like 6 hours.

Thanks for the confirmation, Sam. That's exactly what I'm seeing on my end.
It's getting mighty annoying.

>Have fun getting your ISP to admit that, though.

I'm working on it. The most frustrating thing is that up until recently,
their service Just Worked. Now I find myself soliciting recommendations for
Bay Area ISPs with POPs on the Peninsula. (If anyone has one they like,
please notify me privately.)

Paul
motto -- let's do the time warp again