Re: RFC -- please test the new bugzilla

Subject: Re: RFC -- please test the new bugzilla
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 11:38:48 CST

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 05:49:51PM +0100, Jesper Skov wrote:

> Sam> This should now be fixed. More permanent fix when I figure out
> Sam> where it goes. :-)
> >> Yes, works better. Ta.
> >>
> >> Here's another request: on the 'create new attachment' page you
> >> want to add an entry for AbiWord documents :)
>
> Sam> Done. See, I knew users would be useful. :-)
>
> Indeed :)
>
> Here's more:
>
> o Remove AbiCalc program

I'll take care of that eventually.

> o May I suggest we lose the POSTPONED category? We have enhancement
> severity - and we can add a RFE category.

It's just that there are 25 bugs set as postponed currently.

> o Filing bugs doesn't work:
>
> http://samth.dyndns.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=AbiWord
>
> Permission Denied
>
> Sorry. You need to have at least one component for this product in
> order to create a new bug. Go to the "Components" link to create a
> new component

Dammit, how many times do I have to fix the same bug. Working on it
. .

> o Probably related to the above: where are the categories? :)
>
> We want more of those than we have. I'll have some suggestions for
> you later, but I'm on my way out of the door...

Really, they are there. Bugzilla just doesn't like them.

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dynds.org/decss