commit -- fix beos, and tinderbox stuff

Subject: commit -- fix beos, and tinderbox stuff
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 17:58:51 CST

I have committed an obvious fix to xap_BeOSModule.cpp. It was
including ut_string.cpp, when it should have included ut_string.h.
This was causing linking errors on the BeOS tinderbox. I considered
this obvious enough to check in without testing.

Also, I'm working on getting the linux tinderboxen to work properly
(which involves greater and greater degrees of hardcoding). This
should be done today.

Finally, we now have the BeOS/ppc tinderbox build back. So we are
back up to 3 compilers for tinderbox. Keep it green, too.

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dynds.org/decss