Re: Forgotten patch to bug 456

Subject: Re: Forgotten patch to bug 456
From: Tom Briggs (tomabi@jules.briggs.cx)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 23:30:40 CST

On Sat, 10 Mar 2001, Saint-Denis wrote:

> This is a patch I submitted some months ago. It correct bug #456,
> titled "Spell check breaks if you rename AbiSuite directory"
>
> It permits renaming the "AbiSuite" directory from the *distribution*
> directory hierarchy and still have the spell checker working.

   Hi Gilles,

   Thanks for resubmitting this. I hate to see bug fixes not used. :)

   I've tested the patch, and it works nicely. I do have to be nit-picky
about one thing though: this patch doesn't fix the problem described in
bug 456 if AbiWord is installed in a root directory (ie
C:\AbiSuite\AbiWord\bin\AbiWord.exe). Can you fix this case as well and
resubmit another patch?

   -Tom