Re: New Win bug?

Subject: Re: New Win bug?
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 01:07:12 CST

At 12:11 AM 3/11/01 -0600, Sam TH wrote:
>This is neither your system, nor a windows issue. It happens on my
>system as well, using a build from yesterday. It also happens as soon
>as the More Windows option appears (which is when 9 windows are open,
>and More Windows technically isn't neccessary). Has that dialog ever
>actually worked?

Yep. It worked for years, and still worked as of, for example, 0.7.10 (a
version I happened to have around on my dektop).

Looks like someone reused a dialog ID, or munged an edit method mapping or
something. YOu may want to check Dom's grand mal reordering of the edit
methods, for example.

In any case, it shouldn't be hard to find & fix.

Paul