Bugzilla Upgrade Complete

Subject: Bugzilla Upgrade Complete
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 17:46:56 CST

The new version of Bugzilla is installed, and ready to go. I have
tested it somewhat, by adding the new bugs 1221 and 1222, which are
tracking bugs for 0.9.0 and 1.0, respectively.

Everything should work normally, and you should be able to do
everything you did before, and lots more. There's still stuff I need
to do that I changed in my personal copy, and that are not on the real
bugzilla. But these changes will happen soon, and everyone can start
using Bugzilla again.

Thanks to everyone who helped me find bugs in the beta version.

Have fun.

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dynds.org/decss