Re: Bugzilla Upgrade Complete

Subject: Re: Bugzilla Upgrade Complete
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 06:49:42 CST

On Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 09:23:54AM +0000, Hubert Figuiere wrote:
> Sam TH ?crit:
>
> > The entry page will be change to be much more like the old version.

Done.

> And the following components are missing:

Ok, done this. Bugzilla requires all components to have an initial
owner, so I set them for this. I put myself in for RTF, because I
couldn't think of anyone who did much there. If you want future RTF
bugs, let me know.

> QNX Front End
Thomas
> Mac Front End
Hubert
> Export RTF
Me
> Export Psion
Frodo
> Export Word
Dom
> Export PalmDoc
Dom
> Import XML
Me
> Import XHTML
Me
> Import DocBook
Me
> Import Psion
Frodo
> Import PalmDoc
Dom

I also added

Gnome Front End
Dom

There are lots of other components that need owners. If there's a
component that you want to have assigned to you by default, or that
you want to take responsibility for, let me know.

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dynds.org/decss