Re: commit: Two new files for HP-UX

Subject: Re: commit: Two new files for HP-UX
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 01:33:38 CST

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 07:15:15AM -0000, Tomas Frydrych wrote:

> I have commited the two files provided by Kevin. I have not done
> anything about setting the mode to 0755, for as far as I understand,
> file permissions are lost in the CVS transactions.

Actually, executable permissions are preserved in CVS (at least it
looks that way). I've set them to executable (I did this by changing
it in the repository, I don't know if it preserves permissions on
commit).

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dynds.org/decss