Re: commit: Two new files for HP-UX

Subject: Re: commit: Two new files for HP-UX
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 20:04:04 CST

This may or may not be important to the discussion as a whole, but here's
what I get on my box:

[dom@psk-60 scripts]$ pwd
/home/dom/abiword/abi/src/pkg/hpux/scripts
[dom@psk-60 scripts]$ ls -l hpux.abiword.*
-rwxrwxr-x 1 dom dom 2618 Mar 14 02:14
hpux.abiword.configure
-rwxrwxr-x 1 dom dom 3949 Mar 14 02:14
hpux.abiword.mkdepot.sh

chmod +x in the Makefiles will take care of the problems you're
experiencing, but I'm wondering if something is amiss. Perhaps remove those
2 files and 'cvs update -PAd' in that directory and tell me what happens if
you have not already done this. For the record, I'm running Linux, not
HP/UX.

Dom