commit: UT_Language.cpp, xap_String_Id.h

Subject: commit: UT_Language.cpp, xap_String_Id.h
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 04:18:36 CST

I have changed the lang property from the format en_US to en-US
is safe to do so, since it is not used for anything, yet). I have also
uncommented the "-none-" value someone commented out. I am
not particularly concerned that it looks this way, if someone has a
better idea than -none-, please change it, but it is needed; this is
the "no proofing" pseudo language that allows the user to turn off
spellchecking for an arbitrary segment of text.

Tomas