Re: Commit: fonts part 2 & 3

Subject: Re: Commit: fonts part 2 & 3
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 18:52:09 CST

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001, Dom Lachowicz wrote:

> Implemented parts 2 & 3 of my font changes. This will unfortunately break
> non-unix platforms. For now, all you have to do is define 3 methods:

[New font stuff implemented]

> Sorry for breaking your builds guys. At least this will prove once and for
> all if the QNX tinderbox can turn red or now. (I've had a sneaking suspicion
> that it can't :^)

Fat chance buddy! =;-) The QNX tinderbox is actually off line since I
had to reboot my system at work and forgot to re-start the tinderbox
process. I'm going to get the fixes in before you get a chance to
test your theory!

QNX ... the most fire retardent AbiWord system =;-)

Thomas