Re: Bug status week 11

Subject: Re: Bug status week 11
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@cambridge.redhat.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 01:21:31 CST

>>>>> "Gerry" == Gerry Kirk <gerry@mccb.org> writes:

Gerry> Jesper, I am willing to do some help with QAing bugs. However,
Gerry> coordinating such a process is not very feasible, as Internet
Gerry> access and bandwidth are quite limited. I am working in
Gerry> Bangladesh (+6 GMT) at the moment.

Gerry> Can I test fixes on my own, without jumping into IRC?

Yes, sure. Just look for QA bugs filed against your system and see if
they have indeed been fixed. If so, add a comment with your findings
and close the bug.

Jesper