RE: The New Styles (LONG)

Subject: RE: The New Styles (LONG)
From: Tom Newton (Tom.Newton@gtl.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 11:05:33 CST

Yes they do - so MSword's behaviour appears to be exactly as per your
proposal.

> Off the cuff, I can't think of any screw cases where having
> unused default
> style definitions in the document would cause problems
> (besides bloat). Can
> anyone else?

I can't.

cheers
Tom

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. It
may contain confidential or privileged information and if you are
not the intended addressee you are not authorised to disclose,
copy, distribute or place any reliance on it whatsoever and we
request that you inform the sender on +44 1223 705000 that you
have received this e-mail. Any attachment(s) to this message has
been checked for viruses, but please rely on your own virus
checker and procedures. If you contact us by e-mail, we will
store your name and address to facilitate communications.