Re: normal and web modes

Subject: Re: normal and web modes
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 16:57:18 CST

Dom,

I wondered if you had a chance to look at this and whether you think I'm
heading in a useful direction?

Of course, what I wrote below was "if you don't think it's
worth continuing, let me know", so I could assume that no comment means
keep going.

I'll probably have some time tonight and tomorrow to spend on it.

Randy Kramer