Re: Commit: Undoable Header/Footers plus Box while editting.

Subject: Re: Commit: Undoable Header/Footers plus Box while editting.
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 10:35:51 CST

Martin,

This is some really great work! Just two little nitpicks -

1) The line-width around the header/footer is too large. Please set it to
something smaller. IIRC, Word has a thin dashed line. A thin gray or black
line would be fine here

2) The text is not constrained to the drawn box, and I don't know if it's
intentional or not. To reproduce this, hit and hold down 'a' and see text
shoot left of the box. I'm guessing that we're just not breaking lines while
in a header/footer

This is some tremendous work!

Dom