Re: Suggestion

Subject: Re: Suggestion
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 10:40:09 CST

I'll second the proposal to make it a preference disabled by default.
(I actually would like to have the feature, even more so to save a
partially collapsed outline in it's collapsed state and return to that
state when restarting. Maybe it's because I use Windows and usually
(used to) make it a practise to shut down every night.

Randy Kramer