Re: Commit: fix that spelling + images bug

Subject: Re: Commit: fix that spelling + images bug
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 02:14:12 CST

Paul Rohr wrote:
> At 05:48 PM 3/23/01 -0800, WJCarpenter wrote:
> >paul> It just occurred to me -- are you suggesting that we use
> >paul> different defaults for read-only documents? That makes slightly
> >
> >Not particularly. How would a document recieved via email be treated
> >(read-only or not), and how would that be communicated?
>
> Huh. I hadn't thought of email as a special case. Why would it matter
how
> I got the document?

Consider opening one of the documents in our CVS tree. 99.9% of the times I
open one of those documents is not to edit it, but to find bugs in AbiWord
(anyone tried to open AbiWord_DocumentFormat.abw lately?). Sometimes the
spell-checking interferes with debugging, making it hard to reproduce errors
reliably.

/Mike - don't cc