Re: commit: Complete Dom's page colour work.

Subject: Re: commit: Complete Dom's page colour work.
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 11:56:28 CST

>Finally given all the recent traffic about the correct spelling of colour
>I was sorely tempted to correct the numerous mis-spellings of this word
>scattered through the Abi source files. However in interests of Peace and
>Harmony with our ill-informed American collaborators I decided not to
>change to the World Standard Spelling of this word :-)

For the record, guys, I couldn't care how anyone spells color|colour. Like
the metric system, some things are not accepted by America but are accepted
by the rest of the world :)

I was just being our hypothetical church secretary (the devil's advocate if
you will). I'm not speaking out against any particular locale spelling
differences (except maybe dialog vs. dialogue...) but rather pointing out
that our users might have this assumption/preference. They are what this is
all about in the end.

Dom