Commit: Abi canvas color is now a preference.

Subject: Commit: Abi canvas color is now a preference.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 05:09:04 CST

Allow abi canvas color to be a preference. Fix printing of background colors.
Fix printing of Headers/footers.

There are a number of bugs left to fix to do with headers/footers but I
thought I'd better let other platform maintainers have a go at
implementing the new preference item. I don't think this commit will break
other builds but choosing Dialog option might cause a segfault.

I'll fix the remaining header/footer bugs next.

Anyway good Luck! Screen shots of the new items are distributed.

Enjoy!

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_Prefs_SchemeIds.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Column.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Page.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Run.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Options.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Options.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/gnome/ap_UnixGnomeDialog_Options.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Options.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Options.h src/wp/ap/xp/ap_String_Id.h