Release Notes

Subject: Release Notes
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 08:38:18 CST

Hi,

In the next few days we'll probably cycle down for a release. This shouldn't
come as any surprise.

Instead of just trying to construct release notes from Bonsai, I'd prefer if
everyone who has contributed anything to AbiWord since 0.7.13 reply to this
email with what they have done. You have 48 hrs to do this. This way I don't
leave out anyone and you get to describe your work in your own words.
Brevity is *much* appreciated.

I'll edit for typos, make corrections and additions, categorize, and
assemble these into release notes/changelog form. I'll post drafts of the
release notes to the list as always.

And no, bitch-slapping me doesn't count as "Something I've done since
0.7.13"

Thanks and good work everyone,
Dom