Re: TO PLATFORM MAINTAINERS

Subject: Re: TO PLATFORM MAINTAINERS
From: James Montgomerie (jamie@montgomerie.net)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 16:15:28 CST

On 2001.03.25 22:51:08 +0100 Dom Lachowicz wrote:
> Please see the attached docment. I'd like to close the tree on the 28th
> or
> 29th. these might or might not be outstanding issues for your platform.

BeOS Graphics cleanups (coordinate and rectangle translation, to be
specific).

If we're planning to release for BeOS, there should perhaps be a warning
that the BeOS version is currently in an unstable state, and is [still]
drastic need of more developers.

Would it be useful if I came up with a 'guide to getting the BeOS version
usable', along with a list of projects for newbie BeOS developers to futher
the 'Make It Usable on BeOS' goal?

Jamie.