RE: Release Notes

Subject: RE: Release Notes
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 19:04:14 CST

Hi Dom,
        Thanks very much for this. You've got most of what's in
there. Here are few extras that I've thought of:

1. Abi exports it's lists to RTF now (Me)
2. Major backend work resulting in a much more stable formatter - Jesper
Skov.
3. Complete "Show Paragraphs" - Jesper Skov.
4. Japanese Translation - Takeshi Aihana (jp-JP)

Cheers

Martin

PS. I'll put back the bullet font now.