Release *soon* - final checks

Subject: Release *soon* - final checks
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 01:42:14 CST

Just as a final reminder - there are about 21 hours until I plan on tagging
the tree. The second draft of the release notes are done, and I'll send them
to the list tomorrow.

If you want to get your translations/bugfixes/final dialog work in, please
speak up _loudly_ now or forever hold your peace.

Possible outstanding issues:
1) BeOS - we need a maintainer for this so badly that it's not even funny. I
doubt that BeOS compiles...
2) Win32 - Background color dialog needed. Otherwise, is everything ok?
3) QNX - Background color dialog needed as well as background preferences
work. Otherwise, is everything ok? Are Web preview && Save As Web working?

Dom