Commit: import RTF

Subject: Commit: import RTF
From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 08:06:02 CST

In the process of fixing the RTF import, I just commited some changes:
I have added code parse fields in RTF (bug 635 work). It currently does the
same as before, ie it takes the field value. But I plan to parse the field
instructions. Does anybody have a more complete field documentation in RTF,
because the RTF Spec for RTF 1.4 is quite vague on the topic.

Added field support in RTF import. Currently, only field result is imported

CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_RTF.cpp src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_RTF.h

Hub