Re: Some more italian strings

Subject: Re: Some more italian strings
From: Vlad Harchev (hvv@hippo.ru)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 10:01:55 CST

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Dom Lachowicz wrote:

 Hi Dom,

 It's OK, I agree we should blame ourselves, and I agree that your position is
healthy and sensible.
 Granted, only few (AFAIK) russian strings are untranslated, so there is no
need for 0.7.14-2 tag and all the hassle just for them. No problem at all.

 Thanks for your efforts!

 Best regards,
  -Vlad