Commit: fix those lists bugs

Subject: Commit: fix those lists bugs
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 11:41:46 CST

Ok, I think that I've fixed both of the lists bugs. Time for the
brown-paper-bag release ;)

0.7.14-2 will be tagged in about 3 hrs (3:30 PM US EST). This means that
Jesper's pilcrow fixes, the Italian strings, Martin's style combo-box work,
and my list fixes go in.

This means that you have 3 hrs to get Russian strings into the tree or into
my mailbox. Sorry if this isn't much notice...

If there are any major objections or if my list fixes don't work, please let
me know. Even better, submit/commit code that fixes them :)

Dom