How to make "wv" without building abi?

Subject: How to make "wv" without building abi?
From: Michael D. Crawford (crawford@goingware.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 21:06:07 CST

Is there a target I can use from some directory to build the wv library
without trying the rebuild all of abiword?

If I try to do a make in the wv directory, make says CFLAGS references itself.
 I imagine this is because the make command line is generally passsed in from
the main makefile. I want to just compile wv, because it's got a build error
on BeOS and I'm trying to fix it.

Mike

--
Michael D. Crawford