commit: Fix lots of segfaults and the Unix lists dialog.

Subject: commit: Fix lots of segfaults and the Unix lists dialog.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 19:01:48 CST

This fixes lots of segfaults including the one that Dom plastered
over. Fixes the segfaults in the headers Jesper found. Fixes the Unix
Lists dialog. (You'll have to examine what I did in the platform code
Thomas. Hopefully there are enough comments to help you.)

I don't have a fix for the page scrolling with headers yet but I know what
the isues are. I should be able to fix it shortly.

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/ev/unix/ev_UnixToolbar.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp src/text/ptbl/xp/pt_PT_Styles.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Lists.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Lists.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Lists.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_RTF.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_RTF_listenerWriteDoc.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_Text.cpp
Fix lots of segfaults and the Unix list dialog.