Builds on BeOS Intel

Subject: Builds on BeOS Intel
From: Michael D. Crawford (crawford@goingware.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 22:34:27 CST

I have it building on BeOS intel now. The problem with building wv was
spurious. It launches, shows a window, and immediately crashes. I'll start
debugging it now.

Do you want me to mail in a patch for what I have so you can build, or devote
my time to just fixing the crashes first? I can probably stabilize it by the
end of the evening.

When I have it stable on Intel, I'll check it on PowerPC.

MIke

--
Michael D. Crawford
http://www.goingware.com/