commit -- Matrix stylesheet patch

Subject: commit -- Matrix stylesheet patch
From: Tom Briggs (tomabi@jules.briggs.cx)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 12:27:28 CST

   The locale matrix raises one burning question in my mind - how can the
en-US translation not be 100% complete? How can be 0% complete, for that
matter? :) And how to do I determine what percentage of the en-US
translation is complete so I can update the matrix?

   -Tom

UI and locale matrix updates from Karl Ove Hufthammer
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: docs/status/matrix.xsl docs/status/locale_matrix.html
CVS: docs/status/ui_matrix.html