Commit: More latex style tables work.

Subject: Commit: More latex style tables work.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 01:41:03 CDT

More work on latex style tables. I've defined two new text decorations to
draw the lines above and below text runs. You can't cut and paste these
yet. I have to add these text decorations to our rtf import/export.

Right now these decorations don't increase the height of a line. If people
want that could be implemented within a day.

If people think it is worthwhile I can define a mode to make entering
these line-based tables easy.

Right now you have to set tab_bar tab stops, then draw text decorations.
I think most of this could be automated through a GUI and specific mode
in fv_View. I don't think it is worth it at this point though.

Now these tables are not exportable to MS Word. As far as I
know you cannot define these line-based tables in MS Word. This feature is
for Abi only.

However given the number of people that want us to embed a spreadsheet in
abi to make a table, this should be quite adequate!

Cheers

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/xap/beos/xap_BeOSDlg_FontChooser.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDlg_FontChooser.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/win/xap_Win32Dlg_FontChooser.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_Dlg_FontChooser.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_Dlg_FontChooser.h src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Run.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Run.h src/text/fmt/xp/fp_TextRun.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Styles.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_ActionSet.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_Functions.cpp src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_Id.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_LabelSet_en-US.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_Layouts_MainMenu.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_TB_LabelSet_Languages.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_TB_LabelSet_en-US.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_TB_Layouts_ExtraOps.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Toolbar_ActionSet.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Toolbar_Functions.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Toolbar_Icons_All.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Toolbar_Id.h
CVS: Added Files:
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ToolbarIcons/tb_text_bottomline.xpm
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ToolbarIcons/tb_text_topline.xpm